Friday 22 October 2010

Day 22 blues ~ Scrambling for things to say

What to write about. I guess the correct term is really, type. What to type about.

I have lots of things swirling around my head at the moment. I have a blessingway to attend tomorrow for a wonderful mumma pregnant with twins! How wonderful. One pregnancy, two gorgeous babies.

Hub picked up a second hand bookshelf today and I have put away the last boxes of books. Yay! I said to hub how I am kicking myself that we every bought furniture brand new. Second hand is so much cheaper, and has character.
This bookshelf was an absolute bargain and will definitely stay in the family for a very long time.

We have an inspection next week for this property. Hopefully the only one we have. We have cleaned up this house a lot since we moved in. It was looking in dire need of a clean up and scrubbing. We even did the inside and outside windows. All of them. There is a lot of windows in this house.
Hub has done more than me, and I am so grateful for him and his energy.

My baby is cutting 2 more teeth. Top middle. These have been more painful than the last two and it pains me to see her upset. She is such a trooper and is so well looked after by her siblings. Especially my 8 year old. He adores her and is so gentle and loving to her. It is blissful to see how he is with her. He will hear her upset and come in with arms out asking her if she wants a cuddle with him.

I am struggling with my quilt square. More to the point I am struggling with how novice my work is. I know the mumma will dearly love every quilt square. It is just me, my own silly thoughts.
I am still excited to do it, and very keen to do my best.

As has been the pattern here the last month, the sunshine is a tease, only to be followed too soon with coolness and rain.
The boys keep coming up to get a drink, go to the toilet and tell us how cool the lightening is.

Here's to a busy day tomorrow!

No comments: