Friday 1 August 2008

It's not a loungeroom...

...It's a fortress for Luke and Leia Skywalker and their crew!! Didn't you know that??!
The last 2 days the children have made the loungeroom unrecognisable. I am torn between being impressed at their imagination, creativity and laughter, and my eye twitching as the cushions are pulled off, chairs are arranged, blankets are pulled out from everywhere for the roof and I know I will be left to clean it all.
Throw in a teething baby who has two teeth growing higher from her sore gums and a two year old who decided the washing place was a great place to pee!! Oh, and we all have runny noses! yay.
I am looking forward to some retail therapy tonight. If you are out shopping tonight and hear what sound like a herd of children, it's more than likely us!

No comments: