Thursday 24 July 2008

When Wednesday....

...on Thursday. I overslept, puh! This week's When Wednesday is brought to you by our 2 year old, again. Maybe it's the age that draws attention to all things that drive me batty?Here he is looking at the milk he just spilled. I turned the corner to see him on the floor with the bottle. He looked at me and pointed at the milk "Look dat" The look on his face told me he was just as shocked as I was.
"Yes, darling son I can't believe it either!"Hmmmmm, angry or camera? You know the rest.

Please not the gorgeous floor around the stove/oven. Cork flooring from the 70's. (Did anything not fugly come from the 70's??)That bit is the last to be pulled up before the new flooring is put down. What a glorious day that will be. I'm sure the kids will be overjoyed to have floor back, so they can slide all the way from the kitchen to the other end of house again.

No comments: