Monday 20 December 2010

Exhausted

I have not felt this tired in so long. We have packed in so much in the last few weeks. All fun, enjoyable, wonderful things. Ending for me with our baby's first birthday party. Ending for Hub who started a new job the next day after the party.
Yes, I am starting to think we either attract chaos, enjoy it and just keep doing stuff so it never ends, or the universe is having fun with us.

Whatever it is I am ready for a break now. Ah yes, I hear you laugh. It's Christmas in a few days! Ok so I'll have a break after Christmas and New Year. Hmm nup, can't do that either! As we have the Nevus Conference and Camp right after. We are driving there. The estimation is between 10 to 12 hours. Fun! Chaos.

February, how does that sound? Good. Universe, nothing is happening in February, mkay? Sweet.

As I mentioned the 'Baby' turned one. I'm not ready to talk about it. I wil be back later tonight to whinge, sook, whine, bask in the joyfulness of our youngest baby and the First Birthday!

No comments: