Monday 8 September 2008

A few pictures...

Here is our 2 year old 'helping' push the baby in the swing. He is wearing gumboots, only gumboots. Clothes are optional here!


Another one of our 2 year old in the fridge. This time he is at least wearing a t-shirt! Busted munching on a block of cheese and very happy about it too!

Feel safe knowing spider baby is out there! This pic courtesy of our 8 year old.

The gardens are sooo very close to being finished, it is very exciting. I never thought I would be so excited over a garden, but there you have it. About 6 more plants/shrubs to be planted and we are done!

The painting, hmm, don't go there! Hubby and I just can't seem to get motivated enough for it. I am hoping we can get the painting bug back again this weekend. After that we have the floor and that is it!!!

I am sending 'buy my house' vibes out already!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

OMG I burst out laughing when I saw your caption to spider baby Hahahaha! That is awesome. The swing pic is also very cute!