Tuesday 20 April 2010

Birth for every single woman is close to changing, and not for the better

I have posted before my anger, frustration, sadness and disgust of the lobbying that has been going on from the AMA, RANZCOG and others opposed to supporting women's choices and what she feels is best for her body and baby.

Right now those feelings are even more intense. I can hardly think coherently.
So I am linking over to another blog, the passionate Sarah, who includes links about the latest goings on in regards to every woman in Australia, and future women, having basic rights removed simply because of the money and power craved by mostly men who feel they are above our rights.

I feel sick.

http://www.ilithyiainspired.com/2010/04/your-government-removing-documents-as.html

No comments: